GRANO combines fresh natural ingredients, farmed using organic and biodynamic techniques, to create a contemporary cuisine that respects the roots and traditions of Italian cooking.
By sourcing our ingredients from small Italian food and wine producers, it is our mission to contribute to the preservation of local food cultures and the revival of ancient cultivation techniques.
Grano will re-open for indoor dining from July 26th, 2021. We are really excited and happy to be open again after such a long time. While we would love to be completely back to normal, to continue to keep everybody safe we need to follow the new government guidelines for indoor dining.
These are as follows:
▪ You will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all of your group are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ You will also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is yours.
▪ All members of the group will need to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
See gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.
If you have any questions at all feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you back in Grano soon.
We are immensely proud and honoured to have been selected for the Michelin Guide 2021 see here